Tahini Dressing (vegetarian). A creamy sauce of tahini (sesame paste), lemon juice, and maple syrup! Make a tahini-based vegan goddess dressing to flavor your salads, vegetables, and pasta salad. You can also make an easy gluten-free substitution.
My current obsession – tahini dressing. Amazing in salads and on potatoes! Let me know if you want me to post more simple recipes X Watch my previous videos. You can have Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tahini Dressing (vegetarian)
- You need 1/3 cup of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon juiced.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of maple syrup or substitute agave or honey.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need of Water to thin.
Creamy, healthy curry tahini dressing with turmeric, garlic, ginger and wonderful curry flavors. This addicting curry dressing is vegan, easy to make and doubles as an amazing dip or sauce. Super simple and versatile tahini salad dressing. This tahini salad dressing will turn any simple salad into a gourmet meal!
Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) step by step
- In a sauce pan toast sesame seeds and add ¼ cup water to the seeds..
- In food processor pulse the seeds until creamy. Might have to add another ¾ cup water to get the consistency..
- If you don't have sesame seeds or a food processor… Amazon has the tahini paste..
- To a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup. If adding salt and garlic, add now (optional)..
- Whisk to combine. Then slowly add water until creamy and pourable. The mixture may seize up and thicken at first, but continue adding water a little at a time and whisking until creamy and smooth..
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt for saltiness, or maple syrup for sweetness..
- Enjoy fresh, or store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes longer). This is delicious on things like: salads, falafel, fritters, Buddha bowls and much much more.
Salads don't need to be fancy when you have dressings like this! This easy to make lemon tahini dressing is slightly tangy, smooth and ultra thick and creamy. With its hint of zesty lemon and garlic it makes a great dressing to pour over salads, roasted vegetables. Vegan Tahini Dressing. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This lemon tahini dressing is oil-free, dairy-free and vegan.