Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding.
You can cook Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of uncooked minute rice.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 oz evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding instructions
- Combine rice, evaporated milk, pumpkin, water, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium saucepan..
- Cook over medium heat 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- Garnish with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, whipped cream or crushed pecans if desired..