Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac).
You can cook Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac)
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 7 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) step by step
- Cook the rice in a pot until the water disappears. Cover it with a lid while cooking. You can boil it with more water if you prefer the rice dissolved well in the desseet later..
- Add milk and cook it in medium fire until the milk begins to boil..
- Dissolve the cornstarch and vanilla in a half-cup of water and add it to the boiling milk and stir it (you can also use vanilla extract)..
- Let it boil for 15 minutes in low fire. Then, it will be ready. If you prefer the mix less liquid then you can boil longer..
- Keep it refrigerated and use cinnamon in the top if preferred..