Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz Con Leche.
You can cook Arroz Con Leche using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz Con Leche
- You need 10 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cup of Long white rice.
- It’s 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mace.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sweet and condensed milk.
- You need 12 oz of Evaporated milk.
- You need 16 oz of 1% milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins.
Arroz Con Leche instructions
- Combine water and rice in a large pot and bring it to a boil. Keep boiling rice until it becomes past aldente to the point when it is over cooked..
- Strain out the rice from the water and add the rice back to the pot, and add the stick of cinnamon.
- Add milk, Evap milk, and sweet and condensed milk along with the mace and bring it all to a boil, a simmer and add raisins.