Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Deviled Eggs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mustard.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil Eggs in water for about 8 minutes. While Eggs are Boiling..Fix a bowl of ice water. Leaving eggs in pot drain water. Shake eggs in pot to crack. Dump eggs into ice water..
- Peeling shell off the Eggs. Slice eggs in half long ways. Carefully remove yolk. (save yolk but in separate bowl from egg halves)..
- Mix Egg Yolk, mayonnaise, and mustard in a small bowl. Mix until mostly smooth. Spoon mixture into egg halves..
- Sprinkle eggs with paprika and chill until ready to serve..