Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche).
You can cook Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche)
- It’s 7 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 2 large of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) instructions
- Add water, cinnamon sticks and cloves in large simmering pot. Bring to boil..
- Once water is rapidly boiling add rice and stir. Lower heat to medium flame. Cook uncovered for about 25 min..
- Remove all cloves and both cinnamon sticks. Drain rice in a mesh strainer. Place rice back in pan..
- Lower heat to low. Add whole milk, then stir. Add both the evaporated and sweetened milks. Continue stirring constantly until liquid thickens. Make sure to scrape bottom of pan so the rice or liquid doesn't stick. About 15 min..
- Turn off stove top. Add raisins and stir. They'll plump up with the heat from the cooked rice. Let pudding sit for about 20 minutes and serve. Enjoy!! Pudding could be eaten warm or cold. Your choice..
- Be sure to refrigerate any remaining leftovers..