Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Traditional gulab jamun.
You can cook Traditional gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional gulab jamun
- Prepare 2 litres of cow milk,.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of Sugar ,.
- It’s as required of water.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 2-3 pinches of Soda bicarbonate.
- Prepare as required of All-purpose flour (maida) quantity.
Traditional gulab jamun step by step
- Pour milk in a vessel cook it till it's turn in to thick cream(koya).
- While preparing this keep stiring the milk so it doesn't stick or burn at the bottom..
- Leave it in the vessel for 15_20minutes..
- In the mean while prepare sugar syrup. Put sugar in a vessel add water to the level of sugar. Boil it till in high flame. Keep stiring..
- Boil the syrup nicely till you see the bubbles.add cardomon powder. Check the syrup with your fingers whether it's sticky.turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Transfer the koya to a plate and divide it in to three portions. Put one portion of maida to it. Then add soda and mix it well. Should not knead the mixture. Start making balls to the size you wish and keep it for frying..
- Heat the oil in low flame. deep fry the balls and cook it in low flame. remove it from the oil and put it the sugar syrup..
- Repeat the process for the remaining koya..
- Leave it for two three hours then serve.
- Tasty gulab jamun is ready.