Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake.
You can cook Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake
- It’s of Oreo sandwich cookies. Regular size and mini oreos.
- Prepare of blocks of cream cheese room temp.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of large eggs room temp.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of heavy cream room temp.
- Prepare of sour cream room temp.
- Prepare of red velvet cake mix dry.
Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake step by step
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non-stick spray..
- Using the full sized oreo cookies, line the bottom of pan..
- Use the mini oreos to fill in the spaces of the big oreos. Set aside..
- In large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add the granulated sugar and mix a few minutes to incorporate well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until each is incorporated well..
- Add the salt and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add the heavy cream and sour cream and beat about 3 minutes on medium speed..
- In a separate bowl, add half of the cheesecake batter and 1/2 cup dry Red Velvet cake mix..
- Mix well and add more red food coloring if you like..
- Starting with the red batter, scoop 1 cup of batter in center of spring form pan..
- Next add 1 cup of the white batter in the center of the red batter..
- Continue to layer the batters until all batter is used..
- With a skewer or knife, lightly swirl the batter. Do not over mix or the cake will be 1 color lol..
- Set the springform pan inside a bigger pan. Put that pan in a bigger pan and add hot water to biggest pan. Fill to half way up smaller pan..
- Be careful not to get water in the pan that holds the cheesecake or it will be soggy..
- At 325 degrees, bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If you like it more firm bake for 2 hours..
- If the top is browning, lightly lay a piece of foil over top..
- After the cheesecake has baked, turn off oven and crack oven door open to let heat escape..
- Let sit in over 1 hour. Remove springform pan from other pan and let cheesecake cool completely..
- After it has cooled, place in fridge over night for best results..
- When ready to serve, remove spring form pan and slice..
- Keep leftovers covered in fridge..
- I hope you enjoy!.