Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread.
You can have Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- It’s 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.