Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding.
You can cook Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of white quinoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded coconut (unsweetened And/or Toasted).
- It’s 1 of vanilla ice cream (leave out or sub for vegan style).
- You need of whipped cream (do not add if vegan style or substitute with whipped coconut cream).
- You need of brown sugar for sprinkling (for those who like it a lil bit sweeter).
- You need of coconut milk.
Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding instructions
- Rinse quinoa..
- Mix coconut milk and quinoa in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Once at boiling add vanilla extract and maple syrup. Stir well lower heat and cover pan. *sometimes i add a cinnamon stick before i simmer the pudding).
- Let simmer 15 mins. No peeking!.
- Remove from heat and let sit another five minutes..
- Add cocoa powder. Stir in a little extra coconut milk if it seems too thick for your liking. Sprinkle the shredded coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon over a dollop of vanilla ice cream and whip cream on top!!.
- Serve hot or cold. :).