Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Danish Christmas Rice Pudding.
You can have Danish Christmas Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Danish Christmas Rice Pudding
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 180 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
Danish Christmas Rice Pudding instructions
- Put rice and water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for about 2 mins, then add the salt.
- Now add all the milk and bring to a boil again.
- As soon as the milk starts boiling, quickly remove the pot and wrap it completely in a towel.
- Put the wrapped bundle of ricey goodness under your bed covers and leave it there for about 2.5 hours.
- While you wait, you can prepare the topping by mixing the cinnamon and sugar (not that it takes 2.5 hours to do that…).
- If the pudding is still a little thin/watery after the wait, you can give it a quick boil to get rid of the remaining liquid.
- Serve in a small bowl, spread the cinnamon sugar, and put a small chunk of butter in the middle. Merry Christmas!.