Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding).
You can cook Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding)
- It’s 3/4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk + 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 cup of (or less) sugar.
- You need of Water to boil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of rice flour.
- It’s of Ground cinnamon to decorate.
Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding) instructions
- Wash and boil 3/4 cup of rice in a generous amount of water.(about 5-6 cups) stir , when it boils wait until rice gets longer and water disappears .(don't let it burn. Happens). Remove. Boil 4 cups of milk in a large pot . Add cooked rice stir until it boils, lower the heat into medium..
- Meanwhile mash and stir 3 tbs of rice flour with 1 cup of cold milk.when milk boils have 3,4 tbs of hot milk to rice flour mix and stir to make warm the mixture ..
- Pour rice flour mixture into boiling milk/ rice. Keep stirring. Let boils about 7-10 minutes . You are still stirring. (Heat is medium.) ..
- Add about 1 cup of sugar or less. Up to you. Stir 5 more minutes..
- Remove from heat. Pour into cups and decorate with cinnamon.
- Let it cool and keep in the fridge ..