Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wheat rava kheer. Kheer is a important sweet served in functions, festivals , marriages. This Kheer recipe is a different one made by wheat. This Kheer recipe is a different one made by wheat rava, jaggery,etc.
Rava Payasam – Sooji Kheer + Video, Saffron Infused Broken Wheat Pudding Keshari Dalia Rava Payasam or Sooji Kheer recipe with video and stepwise photos. Rava Payasam is one of the most. You can have Wheat rava kheer using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat rava kheer
- You need 1 cup of wheat rava red one.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elago pwd.
- It’s of Jaggery 1/2 cup melted.
- You need of Cashews.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- It’s of Kismis.
- Prepare of Ll few.
- Prepare of Ghee 2 tsp big.
Cracked Wheat Kheer in Instant Pot Healthy Gavhachi Kheer without sugar #ShubhAarambh #FestiveTreats. Kheer is a important sweet served in functions, festivals , marriages. Rava Kheer is a simple yet delicious dessert which can be made instantly with milk, semolina and dry fruits.
Wheat rava kheer instructions
- First take a pan add 1 tsp ghee.
- Add wheat red rava and roast it for few minutes.
- Keep it a side.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee again and add all dry fruits and fry them.
- Keep them a side.
- Take a vok pour milk and boil.
- Once it's boiling add wheat red rava and stir mixing it well.
- Close with lid for 5 minutes.
- Later open it and switch off the flame and add jaggery and mix everything well.
- Now switch on and let it set for few minutes.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee.
- And add elachi pwd and mix well.
- Close with lid for 5 to 10 minutes till all comes close.
- Then add dryfruits mix well and opn lid and mix for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Witch off flame and reday to serve.
This is for one of those sudden cravings for Indian desserts as it can be made in a jiffy. Home Bachelors Special Broken Wheat Kheer / Godhumai Rava Payasam. a rich and delicious indian style pudding prepared from broken wheat and sweetened with condensed milk. Learn how to make Rava Kheer – रव्याची खीर from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Godhuma rava payasam is a dessert made with cracked wheat, jaggery and milk as main ingredients. Wheat Rava Kheer Recipe – Broken Wheat Rava Payasam Recipe by Nagu's Nalabagam.