Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Bread 4-H Champion.
You can have Sourdough Bread 4-H Champion using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Bread 4-H Champion
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sourdough Starter.
- You need 2/3 cup of scant, water or buttermilk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 C flour.
Sourdough Bread 4-H Champion step by step
- mix starter, water, sugar, butter. Add 2 1/2 C flour and beat til smooth. If use buttermilk, add 2 tbsp water as well at this point. add in 2 1/4 C flour and salt to make a sift dough, knead til dough isn't sticky, adding flour if necessary..
- Place in large bowl and let rise til doubled. punch down..
- Divide into two loaf pans and let rise until just over the top of the loaf pan..
- bake at 350 for 35-45 min. Brush with butter after it comes out of the oven..