Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The best fudge brownies.
You can have The best fudge brownies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The best fudge brownies
- It’s 8 ounces of good-quality chocolate.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
The best fudge brownies instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- 2. Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half, then save the other half for later..
- 3. Mix the butter and the sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes until the mixture has become fluffy and light in color..
- 4. Whisk in the reserved melted chocolate (make sure the chocolate is not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt..
- 5. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture..
- 6. Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter into a parchment paper-lined square baking dish..
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely..
- 8. Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk!.