Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy mocha chocolate ice cream.
You can cook Easy mocha chocolate ice cream using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy mocha chocolate ice cream
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder :.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar :.
- You need 2 tsp of Nescafe coffee :.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Drinking chocolate :.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cold coffee mix :.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of Milk :.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence :.
- It’s 2 cups of Whipped cream :.
- Prepare of For topping :.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate chips.
- You need as needed of Chocolate syrup.
Easy mocha chocolate ice cream instructions
- In a mixer jar add sugar, nescafe coffee, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate and cold coffee mix. Beat it to mix..
- Add in milk and beat well. Add vanilla essence and again beat well. Add cream and again beat well till all the mixture is well mixed. The consistency of the mixture is pouring..
- Transfer the icecream mixture to an air tight container. Keep it in freezer for 2 hrs or till semi set..
- Take it out of the freezer and mix well so that the mixture gets even. Again keep the ice cream container in freezer for 2 hrs or till semi set..
- Take it out of the freezer and mix well so that the mixture gets even. Again keep the ice cream mixture in the freezer to set..
- Take it out of the freezer and scoop it in serving bowls. Sprinkle chocolate chips and drizzle chocolate syrup on top..
- Serve chilled..