Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries.
You can have Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries
- You need 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar (or more – to taste).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of mango.
- It’s 6-7 of strawberries.
- Prepare 20-25 of pumpkin seeds.
Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries step by step
- Leave rice in the cold water overnight.
- In the morning bring water to a boil in a pot (amount of water depends on your cooking steamer and size of the pot, we needed about 2 cups of water for our pot and steamer).
- Put rice in the steamer over hot water and cook with a lid on for 20-25 minutes. Take a look in 10 minutes, if all water has evaporated, add some more.
- In a separate pan put coconut milk and mix it with sugar and salt. Let it dissolve. Do not bring to boil!.
- Meanwhile peel and slice mango.
- Wash and chop strawberries.
- Place rice into your lunch box or bowl, leave it to cool down.
- Add coconut milk and stir.