Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Butterfinger Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped Butterfinger pieces (don't chop them too small).
Butterfinger Brownies step by step
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly, until completely smooth. Then, remove from heat and pour the butter and chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang around the edges to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Once the butter / chocolate mix has slightly cooled, whisk in the granulated and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each egg. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in the chopped butterfinger pieces..
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs (the toothpick shouldn't come out clean, that means the brownies are overcooked)..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the brownies from the pan (if frosting, now's the time) and slice them into squares with a sharp knife..
- Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week..