Vrat wale gulab jamun.
You can have Vrat wale gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vrat wale gulab jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of samak rice flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rajgira flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of khoya/mawa.
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of water(for sugar syrup).
- You need as required of Oil/ghee for frying.
Vrat wale gulab jamun instructions
- Mix both flours, powdered sugar, khoya, and add little water at a time to make a soft dough..
- Heat oil, and make sugar syrup (mix sugar and water) in another vessel. Start making small balls from the dough. Make sure they don't have cracks..
- Fry them in small batches once the oil is hot. Fry on low flame till they are dark brown from all sides..
- After removing them from the oil, add them immediately to the sugar syrup. And let them soak the syrup at least for 2hrs..
- Enjoy your favorite sweet during fasts..