Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free).
You can cook Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free)
- Prepare of medium sized ripe bananas.
- It’s of butter, room temperature.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of medium sized egg.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the butter and whisk to combine..
- Add in the egg and vanilla and whisk again. (The mixture would look separated but keep going.).
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and add it to the wet. With a spatula, mix until well combined..
- Add in the oats and fold it in..
- Scoop about 1 and 1/2 tbsp of dough roll it into a ball in your palms and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Press them down alittle and bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 – 20 minutes..
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve warm or let cool completely. Enjoy!.