Coffee Jelly Salad ?.
You can cook Coffee Jelly Salad ? using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Jelly Salad ?
- Prepare of Jellies.
- You need 6 tbsp of instant coffee (any brand would do).
- You need 2 tbsp of unflavored colorless powdered gelatin mix.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s of Cream ~.
- You need 2 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of all-purpose cream.
- Prepare of Sago/Pearls.
- It’s 2 cup of sago/pearls.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of Coffee Crumble Ice Cream or if none, use Vanilla Ice Cream.
Coffee Jelly Salad ? step by step
- Caramelize sago/pearls w/ brown sugar for 15min. set aside..
- In a heated saucepan, add water, instant coffee mix, white sugar and unflavored gelatin mix. Stir until gelatin mix dissolves. Pour in a square container and let it cool for 30 mins. Or when it turns to jelly like form..
- Mix all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl..
- Cut the jellies into cubes or small rectangles..
- In a bowl, add the sago/pearls and jelly cubes and cream. Mix well and top with ice cream! Enjoy! :)).