Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 9 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt, tiny pinch to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet pickled relish.
- You need 2 pinch of paprika.
- It’s 3 slice of fried crispy Turkey or pork bacon.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- peel shell off all eggs.
- cut eggs in half.
- remove yolks & place in mixing bowl place egg whites in dish.
- mix all spices, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, & hot sauce in mixing bowl with yolks.
- spoon mixture into the egg white halves.
- sprinkle pinch of paprika over all eggs.
- crumble bacon onto tiny bite size pieces and sprinkle over all eggs.
- garnish with parsley flakes if you like.
- cover and refrigerate.