Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough.
You can have Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough
- You need 750 g of bread flour.
- It’s 300 g of redwine.
- You need 150 g of water.
- You need 225 g of starter.
- It’s 15 g of salt.
- Prepare 90 g of walnut.
- It’s 90 g of craberries.
Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough instructions
- Rinsed cranberries and soaked in 2 tablespoon of redwine.
- Mixed cranberries n walnut to flour.
- Add All ingredients except Salt to the flour. Mixed well and let ut rest for an hr.
- After an hour, add salt and knead the dough till smooth and can create a window pane.
- Let it proof for 9hr or until you poke a hole onto the dough that the depression wont close up.
- After 1st proof is done. Do cutting and shapping. And proof another 45min.
- Lastly. Decorate your bread and bake in oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30mins.