Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con leche (rice pudding).
You can cook Arroz con leche (rice pudding) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche (rice pudding)
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar or any sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of coconut milk can.
Arroz con leche (rice pudding) step by step
- Boil the one cup of rice with 1 1/2 cup of water for about 10 minutes or until rice it’s al dente..
- Add all ingredients and mix for 10 minutes. Once the consistency is creamy and the rice is soft you rice pudding is ready!.