Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding.
You can cook Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding
- It’s of Black Sesame Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Roasted Black Sesame.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s 2.8 oz of Sugar.
- You need 15 oz of Black Sesame water.
- It’s of Powder.
- It’s 4.5 oz of Rice Powder.
- Prepare 2.3 oz of Wheat Starch.
- You need 9 oz of Black Sesame water.
Black Seasame Rice Cake Pudding step by step
- Add Black Sesame and water in the blender and blend for 3 minutes. If you have a Soy Milk Maker, you can just add the black sesame and water into the maker and use Rice Paste Option..
- Pour the black sesame water through the strainer into a pot. Boil and set it aside.
- Add 15 oz black sesame water into the pot and add sugar. Bring it to boil and make sure all the sugar is melted. Set it aside.
- Add Rice Powder, Wheat Starch in a mixing bowl. Add 9 oz black sesame water, mix well.
- Add Sugar black sesame water to the powder mixture and mix well..
- Fill the silicon molds with the mixture and steam for 20 minutes..
- I prefer to use silicon molds because it is easier to remove. You can use any containers but make sure to brush a layer of oil before putting the mixture in. It will help to remove the pudding. If you use silicon molds like I do, you don‘t need to brush a layer of oil into the molds.
- After 20 minutes, turn off the heat and let them sit there for another 10 minutes before removing them from the molds..