Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sourdough Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Sandwich
- Prepare 6 slices of beef bologna.
- Prepare 6 slices of olive loaf luncheon meat.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare 6 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 18 slices of dill pickle chips.
- You need 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
Sourdough Sandwich instructions
- Add mayonnaise to three slices bread add the pickle chips and meat the bologna to one slice and the olive loaf to the other then the chopped ham split between the two add the cheese between the ham and bologna, and the olive loaf. Stack and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.