Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough.
You can have Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough
- It’s 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 6 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of extra large eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough step by step
- Melt the butter and cook the eggs in the butter add salt to taste. Move to a plate when done add swiss cheese on top..
- Get the sourdough bread and toast it. Move to a plate..
- Add ham to the skillet and heat until caramelized a bit. Add mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Then add the egg and cheese on top of the mayonnaise'the slices of bread..
- Add 3 slices of ham on top of the egg and cheese. Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.