Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The best brownies ever.
You can have The best brownies ever using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best brownies ever
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (dutch process).
- You need 11 ounces (300 gr) of dark cooking chocolate or any chocolate bar.
- Prepare 8 ounces (200 gr) of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of white choco chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnut/pecan/cashew/mix.
The best brownies ever instructions
- Turn on oven 350°F (175°C). Line 9×13 inch or 28x28cm mold with baking paper..
- Sift flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Then set aside.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. Put inside a medium heat proof bowl. Add butter and coffee powder. Melt over double boiler..
- When the chocolate is melted, add caster and brown sugar. Whisk it until most of the sugar dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Add in 3 eggs first. Whisk until combined, then add the last 2 eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined..
- Using spatula, Add in the flour mixture until 70% mixed then add choco chips and nuts and stir again just until no flour lump. Do not stir too much..
- Put inside the mold and bake for 30min or until skewer comes clean. Do not over baked or the brownies will be dry..
- Let it cool on baking tray before cutting..