Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sooji gulab jamun.
You can cook Sooji gulab jamun using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sooji gulab jamun
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamon powder.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying.
Sooji gulab jamun instructions
- Take a pan add semolina roast it at low flame without changing colour just fragrance now add milk and mix it continuously without any lumps. Add all milk and combine it well..
- Now grease your hands with ghee and knead it well to make a smooth dough when it is little warm. And keep it rest for 15 min.
- Now make a sugar syrup of 1 string consistency..
- Now make small smooth balls out of it and fry it in a oil or ghee at low medium flame till golden brown colour. And dip these balls in a sugar syrup for 4 hours dip.after hours serve it..