Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Banana Almond Bread.
You can have Vegan Banana Almond Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Almond Bread
- Prepare 4 of medium size of overripe banana.
- You need 2/3 cup of canola oil (160 ml).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour (180 gr).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar (80 gr).
- You need 1/3 cup of toasted almond (80 gr).
Vegan Banana Almond Bread instructions
- Preheat oven into 350 °F or 180°C..
- Toast the almond about 10 minutes or until it fragrances, while preheating the oven. Chopped them coarsely. Set aside..
- Prepare the tray for the banana bread, grease it with butter and dust some flour on it, or just use non-stick spray..
- Mash the banana using a fork, set aside..
- Add oil and sugar, whisk them until incorporate. Set aside..
- In other bowl, sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. And add them into the wet batter..
- Fold the wet and dry ingredient gently using spatula until all combined..
- Add chopped toasted almond. Fold them until all mix well..
- Pour the batter into the tray, bake it about 45-50 minutes..
- Check using a toothpick if it comes out clean without any wet batter it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with wet batter add about 5-10 more minutes..
- Tips: for smaller oven or if you use small electric oven, bake it using 325°F or 160°C.
- The look when it sliced..