Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sugar free Keto Almond Spice cookies.
You can cook Sugar free Keto Almond Spice cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Keto Almond Spice cookies
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of fine almond flour.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of Stick butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of stevia baking substitute (2 to 1).
- It’s 2 tsp. of Almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
Sugar free Keto Almond Spice cookies step by step
- Cream butter, stevia sugar substitute, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in stand mixer..
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients except for sliced almonds..
- Mix dry ingredients into wet gradually increasing speed until well mixed..
- Fold in sliced almonds at low speed..
- Form into 1" balls on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Use a spatula to flatten balls to about 1/4" thickness..
- Bake at 350 F. degrees for 15 minutes..
- Remove and cool on wire rack before eating. Makes about 30 cookies..