Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pork Fat Bread.
You can have Pork Fat Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Fat Bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of French sourdough bread.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of rendered pork fat.
- It’s 2 of spring onion.
- You need of To taste salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Pork Fat Bread step by step
- Get the pork fat. Slice the onion. Slice the bread..
- Heat a skillet let the pork fat just melt and dip the bread into the fat..
- Remove the bread and allow the fat to heat then fry the bread in the pork fat..
- When you turn the bread add salt and garlic to the bread. When done move to a plate add green onion pieces and cheese. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.