Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easter Ham Salad.
You can cook Easter Ham Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter Ham Salad
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of leftover smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of leaves of chopped celery.
- You need 3 teaspoon of heaping of capers.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of Caesar salad dressing I used Newman's Own.
- You need 2 of medium boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare of To taste kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet salad cubes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare As needed of ground Hungarian paprika.
Easter Ham Salad step by step
- Take the ham and remove the hard outer layer of the ham. Remove any fat are any other tough parts of the ham. Dice the ham up as fine as you like..
- Dice up the eggs. Add the ham to a bowl. Chop the leaves and slice the celery. Add the capers, sweet pickle cubes, salt, garlic, eggs, and chives..
- Add the Caesar salad dressing and mayonnaise, and mix. Sprinkle the paprika on top chill before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.